How to use our C-Section Scar Sheets
- Start treatment at least 7 days after wound is healed.
- Clean and dry scar area.
- Remove sheet from pouch and peel off liner.
- Apply sheet with adhesive side directly on scar.
- Sheet can be cut for smaller scars.
- Sheets are water-resistant and will remain in place during short-term exposure to water. Sheets may be gently rinsed with water after use. Do not expose to water for prolonged periods. Discard used sheet when it becomes no longer adhesive or is stained.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
Intended Use: Box contains 2 months’ supply, consisting of 4 individually wrapped, 7” long, self-adhesive sheets for treatment of hypertrophic and keloid Scars. Sheets are durable for up to 14 days with proper care. Use sheets for a minimum of 12 hours per day for best results. A softening of the scar may occur in just days. Expect improvement in appearance and texture of scar in as little as 4-8 weeks for new scars and 4 months for older scars. Individual results will vary.
Ingredients: silica gel, dimethylsiloxane, dimethyl silicone oil, polyethylene film.
Cautions: For external use only. Sheets are not sterile and drug-free. Do not apply on open, oozing wounds or on unhealed skin. If a rash or allergic reaction occurs, discontinue use, and consult your physician. Avoid direct contact with eyes and mouth. Keep away from small children, as sheets may present a choking hazard. Keep away from excessive heat.